Monday, September 26, 2011

Can We Discuss the Bright Pink Lipstick/General Loveliness Sophie Ellis-Bextor (AKA My New Makeup Girl Crush) Has Going on Here?

A recap of my relationship with British singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor: First, I noticed her because she pulled off electric orange lipstick like no one's business. Then she wore bright blue eyeliner and I swooned. And now she's gone and made another beauty choice that makes me want to ask her marry me. Come see.

Not only am I digging the volume on this Bridgette Bardo-y hairstyle, but I love, love, LOVE that she made it just a little more modern by pairing it with hot pink lipstick. Plus, that shade is just divine. Look how it changes in different lighting.

Amazing—a totally different tone than the hot pink I fell in love with on Gillian Jacobs earlier in the week, but equally as lovely.

Sophie was in London, so I don't know if this lipstick was made by a brand you can get in the States, but it looks a lot like the MAC shades Lickable and Girl About Town (click here to check them out). So I'd start there.

What do you think, ladies? Has Sophie done it again? Are you as in love with this look as I am? And do you have a lipstick shade that looks just like that? If so, tell us![glamour.com ]