Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Shares Style Secrets

With her family's many business ventures and reality shows, Kourtney Kardashian is one of Hollywood's busiest moms, yet somehow she still manages to make time for her 21-month-old son, Mason -- and look stylish! Omg! caught up with Kourtney -- who is currently residing in NYC -- at an event for Sony PlayStation's Uncharted 3 in Manhattan, where the 32-year-old reality star shared a few of her parenting and style secrets. 

When it comes to style, what sets you apart from your siblings Kim and Khloe? "I like to be kind of eclectic and bohemian. I love to wear vintage pieces. I have a lot of both of my grandmothers' handbags and jewelry and things that have meaning to me. I even have a lot of my dad's belts. I love mixing prints and always having one thing that sets me apart."

What do you think is the key to effortless fashion? "I am all about [being] effortless, chic, and comfortable, but appropriate for the occasion. I go with what my mood is. You can't think too much about dressing, otherwise it isn't effortless."

How do you balance being a mom with your busy work schedule? "That is definitely my biggest struggle with being a mom because I always want to spend my time with [Mason]. So we go with the flow. I don't keep him on a strict schedule, so we can spend as much time together as possible. If I know I am having a late dinner that night, and my mom is in town, and we all want to go out, I will keep him up. It works for us, but what works for us doesn't work for everyone."

How do you and your boyfriend, Scott Disick, co-parent? "We like to spend as much time together as a family as possible, which I think is important. When I am planning activities with Mason, I always include Scott. We're dying to take Mason to see some shows in New York!"

What's your secret to making sure Mason is on his best behavior when your family is out and about? "He is so good. We've always taken him everywhere with us, and whenever we travel he always comes, so I think just having him thoroughly adapted to everything [at an early age helps]. We're not like, 'Oh, it's a nice restaurant, Mason can't come.' We take him everywhere."

What's next for you? "I think the biggest thing we are doing right now is our Kardashian Kollection for Sears. It is the thing that I am so passionate about right now. I am so excited. We've been seeing tons of people wearing the line, people tweeting us photos it is a dream come true."

Is it really special to share in the success with your sisters? "It is. It wouldnt be as exciting if it wasn't with the three of us together. We all turned to each other on the red carpet at our Sears event and were like, 'Can you guys believe this is happening?'"

Will your youngest sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner have input on the next collection? "I think so! I think they are such fashionistas they should have a line of their own."[omg.yahoo.com ]